Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Six Decades

Yep! That is what I are now. Carol and I enjoyed the day by going to Rockport/Fulton.

We stopped to look at RV's. No we did not buy anything but we did find a couple of floor plans we like. All of the looking made us hungry. So it was off for a late lunch or early supper, better known as lupper.

I heard about this place from somewhere and decide that this is would be cool place to visit. Now I can assure you the building is nothing to look at but then who goes to eat to look at the building? Let's Eat! Ya gotta start wit dem oysters! Ooh boy, dat good.

Then they bring out the "pot" and pour it on the table. Now the pot contains Shrimp, Blue Crab, Cajun Sausage, New Potatoes, and Corn on the Cob. As Rachel Ray would say,"YUMMO"! Notice they even give you high tech tools.

After DW and I chowed down, this is all that is left. We had a great time and enjoy the outing.

My DW and I are no longer hungry. We done et.

No birthday is done until the candles are lit, and the cake is served. I am glad DW did appropriate candles. Can you imagine 60 flaming candles on the cake?Thanks to DW, the celebration ended appropriately.

Another day, another birthday. I am thankful.

Enjoy the day - God is Great!
Jerry

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Waggin Tails. I LOVE the name. You are officially on my Favorites. I look forward to reading what you are up to. I love you both too...

    Donna

    ReplyDelete